Expertise to help you fine-tune your farming operation.
In addition to farm bookkeeping, payroll and tax services, Linda’s Bookkeeping and Consulting is a Farm Credit Canada (FCC) approved vendor, installer and trainer of AgExpert Analyst and Field Manager PRO software.
Is technology not your comfort zone? Too busy to set up your FCC Management Software? Our VIP Service (Version Installed Professionally) will give you up to seven hours of installation, set up, training and consultation. And unlimited peace of mind.
Data Set-up: The Foundation for Future Success
To ensure the success of your software investment, it is extremely important that your data is set up correctly at the time of installation. If not, errors can propagate throughout the system and cause recurring problems, even unnecessary costs.
Take comfort in knowing your data is correct and your software is professionally installed and customized for your farm by a FCC-certified VIP Installer. Simply complete the registration form below or call Linda's Bookkeeping and Consulting at 613-363-0023.
To help you get the most out of your FCC Management Software, Linda's Bookkeeping and Consulting offers several types of training courses. In these courses you will learn to install and set up your FCC Management Software, and customize it to suit your farm's needs. Linda's Bookkeeping and Consulting also provides professional advice on the use of your software when making critical business decisions.
Registration Form for Training Courses
• AgExpert Analyst Certified Advisor (ACA)
• Field Manager PRO Consultant (FMC)
• VIP Installer
• Group Trainer
To ensure your seat in one of our popular hands-on group training courses, complete the registration form below or call us at 613-363-0023.
If you prefer individual treatment, Linda's Bookkeeping and Consulting is more than happy to accommodate you with a house call! Just call us first to make arrangements.
Important Training Notes
• Maximum of 8 participants in each course.
• Minimum participants will be required to run a course.
• If more than one person from your business would like to register, please submit a registration form for each person.
• Lunch is not provided.
• For payment, please mail cheques and make them payable to Linda’s Bookkeeping and Consulting, 3995 Lafleur Road, Apple Hill, ON K0C 1B0.
• Cheques must be received one week prior to course.
• For group courses, your spot will be reserved from the time your registration fee is received. A receipt will be given to you at the course.
• A cancellation fee may be charged if notification is received less than 24 hours before the course.